We hope you can join us for the Society of Biological Psychiatry’s 72nd Annual Meeting, May 18-20, 2017 in San Diego. We will be holding a symposium titled, “The Psychiatric Genomics Consortium: Path to Integration of Multi-System Markers of Risk for PTSD” on May 18th, from 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM.
- State of the Science: Exploring Best Practices in Traumatic Stress Genomics
- Recent appearances
- Postdoc position open
- Look for us in Molecular Psychiatry
- Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry
- Ricopili – Modified for ancestry
- NIMH PGC PTSD GWAS and EWAS grants funded!
- Association of Predeployment Heart Rate Variability With Risk of Postdeployment Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Active-Duty Marines
- Gene networks specific for innate immunity define post-traumatic stress disorder
- Genomic Predictors of Combat Stress Vulnerability