We are quite happy to say that the PGC-PTSD group’s paper, “Largest GWAS of PTSD (N=20,070) Yields Genetic Overlap with Schizophrenia and Sex Differences in Heritability”, has been accepted for publication in Molecular Psychiatry!
- State of the Science: Exploring Best Practices in Traumatic Stress Genomics
- Recent appearances
- Postdoc position open
- Look for us in Molecular Psychiatry
- Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry
- Ricopili – Modified for ancestry
- NIMH PGC PTSD GWAS and EWAS grants funded!
- Association of Predeployment Heart Rate Variability With Risk of Postdeployment Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Active-Duty Marines
- Gene networks specific for innate immunity define post-traumatic stress disorder
- Genomic Predictors of Combat Stress Vulnerability