Cohen Veterans Bioscience and the Stanley Center for Psychiatric Genetics sponsored a 1-day workshop to explore the state of the science in PTSD genetics and to share rationale and guidance for best practices in genomics research drawn from case studies of other areas of complex disease. The proceedings will be made available to the community for feedback.
- State of the Science: Exploring Best Practices in Traumatic Stress Genomics
- Recent appearances
- Postdoc position open
- Look for us in Molecular Psychiatry
- Meeting of the Society of Biological Psychiatry
- Ricopili – Modified for ancestry
- NIMH PGC PTSD GWAS and EWAS grants funded!
- Association of Predeployment Heart Rate Variability With Risk of Postdeployment Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Active-Duty Marines
- Gene networks specific for innate immunity define post-traumatic stress disorder
- Genomic Predictors of Combat Stress Vulnerability